Information on the activities of the Call Center 1424 of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Combating Corruption (Anti-Corruption Service)
CALL CENTER call is free
The Anti-Corruption Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Anti-Corruption Service) operates a self-service center, whose main task is to provide free consulting support to citizens on anti-corruption issues and receive telephone messages about corruption offenses.
Advising citizens on:
- admission to the anti-corruption service;
- on the progress of the consideration of applications and reports being processed by the Anti-Corruption Service;
- encouragement of persons who have reported the fact of a corruption offense or otherwise assist in combating corruption;
- other issues within the competence of the Anti-Corruption Service.
- Receiving reports: a on corruption facts, including committed or pending corruption offenses.
- about illegal actions (omissions) employees of the Anti-Corruption Service;
- regarding the issues of obstruction of entrepreneurial activity;
- about information on wanted persons by the Anti-Corruption Service;
- regarding the activities of the Anti-Corruption Service (responses, suggestions).
Work schedule of the Call Center of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for
Anti-Corruption (Anti-Corruption Service)
Informing and advising citizens on the prevention of corruption:
Monday –Friday 09:00 – 19:00
Saturday 10:00 – 14:00
Sunday is a day off
(To the attention of citizens! For all questions that arise outside the Call Center, you can leave a voice message indicating the question of interest, full name and phone number. We will definitely call you back)
Receiving reports of corruption offenses and upcoming crimes:
Around the clock